- FREE Store Pickups. Order online, pick up later in person at the store.
- Same Day delivery orders in following zip codes: 11211, 11206, 11205, 11221, 11237, 11222, 11201, 11238, 11249
- Outside of the Same-Day Delivery Area, we ship via UPS/FedEx Ground Service.
- We can ship internationally upon request (but you are on the hook for local customs, fees, and taxes)! Contact us if you are interested in this option.
- Shipping insurance is available as an option for every order at 1.5% of the order value. You can select/deselect it during the checkout. If the insurance option is deselected, Grain & Vine is not responsible for damaged/missing/stolen packages.
- No time to wait for the delivery? No problem! Just place your order online, and we will have it ready for you to pick up at the store. Just select "Store Pick Up" option at check out.
- Same Day Delivery is available if you live in these zip codes:
- 11211, 11206, 11205, 11221, 11237, 11222, 11201, 11238, 11249
- Same-Day orders must be placed by 8 PM. Orders placed after 8 PM will be delivered the next day.
- Delivery must be delivered to doormen buildings or must have someone 21 years of age or older at home to sign for the package at the time of the delivery.
- Same day delivery service is subject to item availability.
OUTSIDE OF SAME-DAY DELIVERY AREA
- Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground Service. If you require expedited shipping, we can accommodate for the additional fee.
SHIPPING INSURANCE and TRACKING:
- Grain & Vine is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout, your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you, and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*IMPORTANT: Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "delivered." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint. Claims can be filed only for the product cost and do not include shipping fees, taxes, or any other non-product fees.
- If you chose not to protect your shipment by deselecting the Route+ option at checkout, Grain & Vine would not be responsible for damage, loss, or theft of your package/order.
- You can also use the Route app to track orders made with other merchants.
- Due to local state laws, we are unable to ship to you if you live in New Hampshire.
- Want to see these prohibitions era laws change? Take action at FREE THE GRAPES website
We can ship internationally upon request. We can NOT guarantee the clearance at local customs as every country has it's own regulations when it comes to shipping alcohol. Ship at your own risk. All local customs and import fees are to be paid by a recipient.