Los Chuchaquis Champelli Sparkling Wine Of Albariño
100% Albarino. 28% of the grape come of C5 vineyard in Santa Ynes and the remaining 72% from Rorick Heritage vineyard in Calaveras County, Sierra Foothills. The grapes were picked over several passes between the two vineyards and all the fruit was directly pressed to tank for settling. All the separate lots fermented spontaneously in tank before getting racked and blended for 2 months. A tank of chilled reserve Albarino juice was added at bottling for 2nd fermentation in bottle. No added sulfites. Unfined and unfiltered, and non-disgorged.