Parker's Heritage Collection 16th Edition Double Barreled Blend Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
This 16th limited edition collection from Heaven Hill consists of two Kentucky straight bourbon whiskeys made with HH's traditional mash bill (78% corn, 10% rye, 12% malted barley). One, which represents 67% of the blend, was aged for 13 years before then being re-barreled into new, charred American oak barrels with a level 3 char. It finished its maturation there for four weeks. That lot was then blended with a 15 year-old bourbon which makes up the remaining 33% of the bottling. It's bottled without chill-filtration at barrel proof (132.2). Heaven Hill will donate a portion of the proceeds to support ALS research and patient care In honor of the late Master Distiller Parker Beam.