Proprieta Sperino "Rosa Del Rosa" Nebbiolo Rosato

Proprieta Sperino "Rosa Del Rosa" Nebbiolo Rosato

$ 25

The Proprieta Sperino "Rosa Del Rosa" Nebbiolo Rosato is predominantly made from the Nebbiolo grape, comprising 85% of the blend, with the remaining 15% being Vespolina. This combination is consistent across various vintages, adding a unique complexity to the rosé wine. The wine is crafted in the Piedmont region of Italy, specifically within the Coste della Sesia area, known for its excellent rosé production.