High West Double Rye Straight Whiskey
- A Blend of Straight Rye Whiskies
- Filtration: not chill-filtered, or carbon treated.
- ABV: 46%, 92 Proof
- Age(s), Distilled by & Mashbill(s): A blend of straight Rye whiskeys ranging in age from 2 to 7 years.
- Straight Rye whiskeys: 95% rye, 5% barley malt from MGP, 80% Rye, 20% Malted Rye from High West Distillery
- Barrel Type(s): New, charred, white American oak barrels
Nose: Mint, clove, cinnamon, licorice root, pine nuts, and dark chocolate, with a surprising dose of gin botanicals throughout
Taste: Rye spices upfront, then menthol, mint, eucalyptus, herbal tea with wildflower honey, and allspice
Finish: Cinnamon and mint, gradually sweetening through the finish, with a hint of anise